What we do
Impromed Pty Ltd provides consultancy services focused on teaching, learning and mentoring opportunities throughout Australasia for health care professionals and medical device companies.
Building capabilities in surgical and didactic skills in focused medical areas
- Example: Anterior approach surgical technique for total hip replacements.
Organising and management of key opinion leaders through
- Speaking engagements for scientific programs, workshops and local or regional courses
Conferences and Smaller Meetings
Manage and organise scientific programs for health professionals and medical companies.
- Project and event management expertise
Customised Training Programs
Design and customise internal staff training program focused on specific subjects/topics.
- Develop selling skills or similar courses for internal staff
- Develop medical and product related programs for internal staff
- Develop metrics for tracking training outcomes and achievements
Engaging GPs in medical and surgical topics to educate and encourage patient treatment throughput.
- Creating accredited CPD/CME programs for orthopaedic topics through the relevant organisations (RACGP)
- Growing through networking and educational opportunities
- Creating opportunities to showcase products and services portfolio
Create learning opportunities (fellowships) around the world.
- Coordinate with organisations for all needed requirements